This battery is a safe, lightweight solution for dragbikes with total loss ignitions. It utilizes Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology which is much safer than LiPo batteries with the same size and weight savings. Unlike RC car batteries, these 12 volt battery packs are safe to use with all ignitions and components with no special consideration. Connects quickly and easily with a common SB50 connector. Will hold enough power to run all day with very little voltage drop.
**If you run a Schnitz Firestorm ignition this is the perfect battery to run so you don't overpower the nitrous drivers when when running high amp solenoids like NX.
- Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) technology - No risk of fire or explosion like RC batteries (LiPo)
- Fast Charging - Charges in 15 minutes or less
- Long Life, 5-10 year life expectancy - 4,000 to 5,000 charge cycles
- 40C discharge capacity
- 4000 mAh, (equivalent to 12 amp lead acid)
- Small and lightweight - 17 oz., 5.25" L x 1.62" W x 1.75" H